Bucket Ver. MIL (Sparco NEO)
The Bucket Sparco NEO seat is a very special design seat for racing boats with high strength in sea environment.
Our goal to be in the fore front of HSC seats manufactures lead us to:
1.Ohlins, the worldwide leader in racing motor sports and famous for their passion for innovations and their state-of-the-art technology, for producing dedicated shocks.
2.“Systems and Measurements” Laboratory in Electrical & computer Engineering Dept. of University of Patras, Greece for carrying out Test-bed experiments and measurements.
3.Advanced technology adoption for improving the reliability and product life span.
The perfect quality of the shock, combined with the dedicated settings made by the Greek Ohlins Team and the detailed design, places this suspension system among the leaders of its category.
-For further information, please read the brochure.
- Optimizing posture for impact protection and comfort.
- Ohlins Adjustable Progressive Shock Absorber.
- Designed for outdoor or indoor use.
- No corrosive materials used in any components.
- Lightweight racing performance.
- Protects the operator from getting injured.
- The seating geometry is designed to give passengers the optimal body posture for handling both static and dynamic loads.
- Optimum shock mitigation in the spine and neck direction.
- Lateral & Lumbar Support.
- 3 and 4 Point Harness Ready.
- Drain holes.
- Test-bed experiments and measurements by “Systems and Measurements” Laboratory of University of Patras.
- Tested for shock mitigation from -4g to 4g under frequencies 5-30Hz according to ISO 2631-5 and NATO RTO-MP-AVT-110.