Bucket Ver. PL (Corbeau EVO BOSS 2)
The new Bucket Version is a combination of a sport line Corbeau (EVO BOSS 2) Seat and the Suspension Ver. PL model. The seating geometry is designed to give passengers the optimal body posture (Reclining Bucket Seat) for handling both static and dynamic loads (Lateral & Lumbar Support).
The suspension system is supported by Ohlins, the worldwide leader in racing motor sports and famous for their passion for innovations and their state-of-the-art technology.
The shock have settings which have been made by the Greek Ohlins Team and we estimate that these seats have the best behavior comparing to any other of its category. The perfect quality of the shock with the self adjustment rebound system combined with the low friction joints places this suspension system among the leaders of their category.
By choosing the right combination of seatback slope and shock direction, we can achieve the optimal shock mitigation effect for the spine and neck.
Every detail has been designed with special care in order to increase the reliability and the product life span with main structure to be manufactured by marine aluminum alloys.
-For further information, please read the brochure.
- Optimizing posture for impact protection and comfort.
- Ohlins Adjustable Progressive Shock Absorber.
- Designed to fit limited and closed cabins.
- Lightweight sport performance.
- Protects the operator from getting injured.
- The seat design optimizes your body posture, while the spring and damping system takes care of the high forces during impact.
- Forward Tilt.
- Reclining Bucket Seat.
- Fantastic Lateral & Lumbar Support
- 3 and 4 Point Harness Ready.