Bucket Ver. MIL (Corbeau EVO BOSS 2)
This Bucket Version is a combination of a sport line Corbeau (EVO BOSS 2) Seat and the Suspension Ver. MIL model. The seating geometry is designed to give passengers the optimal body posture (Reclining Bucket Seat) for handling both static and dynamic loads (Lateral & Lumbar Support).
The suspension system is supported by Ohlins, the worldwide leader in racing motor sports and famous for their passion for innovations and their state-of-the-art technology.
The perfect quality of the shock with the self adjustment rebound system combined with the low friction joints places this suspension system among the leaders of their category.
Every detail has been designed with special care in order to increase the reliability and the product life span with the main structure to be manufactured by marine aluminum alloys.
-For further information, please read the brochure.
- Optimizing posture for impact protection and comfort.
- Ohlins Adjustable Progressive Shock Absorber.
- Designed to fit limited and closed cabins.
- Lightweight sport performance.
- Protects the passenger from getting injured.
- The seat design optimizes your body posture, while the spring and damping system takes care of the high forces during impact.
- Forward Tilt.
- Reclining Bucket Seat.
- Reclining Shock absorber.
- Lateral & Lumbar Support.
- 3 and 4 Point Harness Ready.
- Optimum shock mitigation in the spine and neck direction.
- Test-bed experiments and measurements by “Systems and Measurements” Laboratory of University of Patras.
- Tested for shock mitigation from -4g to 4g under frequencies 5-30Hz according to ISO 2631-5.