All products are simple, durable and designed to meet the most demanding customer needs.
Every detail (low friction joints, bearings, materials, settings, painting, strength, dynamic response, comfort.. etc) has been designed with special care in order to increase the reliability and the product life span with main structure to be manufactured by marine aluminum alloys.
The excellent work quality, the modern aesthetics, the large variety of color options, the paint quality and the continuous upward trend for improvement give a peculiarity to our products.
The suspension system (mechanism), the "heart" of any shock mitigation system, has been designed to work on "tough" or "pleasure" conditions. The system can been pre-adjusted to fit to any user weight or "comfort" level.
According to certified tests, the possibilities for lumbar spine injuries after a long – term usage (45 years) of those HSC seats were bellow the lower limit that ISO® 2631 – Part 5 (2004) Standard defines. Any possible vibration which can be meet on a HSC cruise can be reduced on safer lever (Figure -1 & -2).
Figure 1. Peak values of acceleration in base platform, seat pad and lumbar spine response in z axis to frequency, with low regression error for Suspension Ver MIL.
Figure 2. Peak values of acceleration in base platform, seat pad and lumbar spine response in z axis to frequency, with low regression error for Suspension Ver PL.
Our goal to be in the fore front of HSC seats manufactures lead us to Ohlins, the worldwide leader in racing motor sports and famous for their passion for innovations and their state-of-the-art technology.
The perfect quality of the shock, combined with the dedicated settings made by the Greek Ohlins, places this suspension system among the leaders of its category.
A live test can convince any demanding customer and vanish any doubt!
· Corrosion Resistant
· The naval alloys 5000 and 6000 series are known for their high strength, corrosion resistance, and good elasticity.
· An aluminum product is estimated to have a life span of more than 30 years.
Light weight products
· The low density of aluminum, combined with high strength, toughness, and corrosion resistance, allow vessel designers to achieve weight savings of 20-30%.
· Over two-thirds of all the aluminum ever produced is still in use today.
· Aluminum is described as non-combustible (British Standard BS476). The same set of standards gives aluminum high marks on the fire resistance versus spreading scale.
· Aluminum products are preferred in hard jobs because the repair procedure is easy and quick.
· Widespread use (Military, Landing crafts, Lifeguards and many Fishing boats are made from aluminum).
· Low Maintenance Cost.