Spartan II Ver. PL
The name of the model comes from the ancient Greek warriors "SPARTANS" and not by luck:
•It is simple, durable, protects the sides and designed to resist
•It is only for professional and heavy duty use.
•It has most of the benefits of a bucket seat (dimensions, back rest angle, side support.. etc) but also designed to face the most difficult sea external environment.
•It is made by aluminum overall and special exterior maritime fabrics.
•It has the highest life span compared with any other of its category as total assembly.
The suspension system is supported by Ohlins, the worldwide leader in racing motor sports and famous for their passion for innovations and their state-of-the-art technology.
The perfect quality of the shock with the self adjustment rebound system combined with the low friction joints places this suspension system among the leaders of their category.
Every detail has been designed with special care in order to increase the reliability and the product life span with main structure to be manufactured by marine aluminum alloys.
-For further information, please read the brochure.
- Optimizing posture for impact protection and comfort.
- Ohlins Adjustable Progressive Shock Absorber.
- Designed for outdoor or indoor use.
- No corrosive materials used in any components.
- Handling both static and dynamic loads.
- Optimum shock mitigation in the spine and neck direction.
- High backrest for maximum comfort and support.
- Lateral & Lumbar Support.
- 3 and 4 Point Harness Ready.
- Test-bed experiments and measurements by “Systems and Measurements” Laboratory of University of Patras.